Your appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Normally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan may require an additional appointment prior to the initiation of endodontic treatment.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary documentation. This will save time and allow us to help process your claims efficiently.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment:
- Artificial heart valves and/or joints
- Bisphosphonate (bone density) therapy
- Anticoagulant (blood thinning) therapy
- Need for antibiotic pre-medication
IMPORTANT: Please take all prescribed medications, as directed by your physician, on the day of your appointment.
If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays (within 6-months), you may bring them to your appointment. However, additional films will be necessary and taken at our facility.